Are you worried about the health standard of your water system and you are determined to find the best possible solution? While there are many water filtrations companies in the market, a few will provide a lifetime solution to your aqua problems and save you some dollars. These options include Springwell Water Filtration Systems. Therefore, the Springwell water filter reviews discuss the outstanding company that is guaranteed to meet all your water problems at home and at an affordable price.
Springwell Water Filtration company was founded 20 years ago in Central Florida, the U.S.A with the sole mission of providing every family with clean, fresh, and contaminate-free water. With the highest quality customer service experience, the company has managed to fill the gap in the residential water filtration industry. It has also branded itself with the most innovative solutions using the latest filtration technologies.
For over two decades, the company has maintained its sole purpose to ensure every family receives the state of art whole home water filtration systems with the leading 6-month money-back guarantee. Its production of filtration systems in the US headquarters ensures that every customer gets the best products at a friendly price. However, with the increasing popularity of the systems, the company is planning to expand its production to Canada.
6 Best Springwell Water Filter Reviews
- Whole House Water Filter System
- FutureSoft Salt-Free Water Softener
- Salt Based Water Softener System
- Water Filter for Well Water
- Springwell UV Water Purification System
- 2 in 1 Water Filter and Water Softener Combo
Springwell water company specializes in the production of whole-house filtration systems. Below are the best filters and their features;
Whole House Water Filter System
Astonishingly, the earth’s surface is covered by 70% water but less than 2% of that is safe for drinking. Whether you use it for cooking, cleaning, or drinking, the importance of water cannot be overemphasized. For that reason, Springwell’s whole house water filtration system continues to use innovative technology to eliminate water contaminants.
When it comes to whole house filtration systems, Springwell gets the top pick because they offer affordable and highest-rated systems in the country. But what makes the whole house water filtration system rank the best? Take a look at what sets this unit from its competition.
- The system has a capacity of 1 million gallons: This capacity is good to deliver filtered water to your shower, drinking faucets, washing machines, the toilet, and can handle simultaneous activities. Moreover, all water points in your household would get filtered water, both cold and warm, because the unit is installed at the point of entry (POE).
- Utilizes a 4-stage filtration technology: The science behind this is that it enables the elimination of contaminants by increasing the contact time water has with the filtration media, which is perhaps the most advantageous technology that comes with this system.
- It uses a certified KDF water filter and redox treatment mechanism: This is the latest certified water treatment tech in the industry. The unit is also fitted with premium coconut carbon to remove harmful substances to a 99% efficiency. These water treatment components eliminate bad odor from your water, as well as harmful chemical contaminants such as lead, chlorine, and other heavy metals. Besides, it is 99% effective in the removal of pesticides, bacteria, chloramine, and halo-acetic acids.
- Has a lifetime warranty: On its parts, as well as a 6-month satisfaction guarantee that will allow users a level of flexibility and ample time to test its credibility.
Whole house water filters grant you control by eliminating the most and leaving the best behind. This is what you will get with Springwell’s whole house water filter. It is the go-to solution to remove harmful contaminants in your water. Go grab this system and you wouldn’t have to worry about the ever-present contaminants in our cities’ municipal water systems. Springwell’s certified KDF mechanism, ease of system maintenance, and the use of a top-quality catalytic premium coconut carbon shell will give you absolute confidence in the water that flows in your faucets.
FutureSoft Salt-Free Water Softener
Unlike other water softeners that use the ionic exchange to eliminate water hardness, Springwell’s FutureSoft Salt-Free Water Softener utilizes a science called Template Assisted Crystallization. This environmentally friendly science simply alters the chemical structure of chemicals and minerals that cause water hardness, thereby preventing them from forming the sticky limescale inside your plumbing and household appliances.
The water softening mechanism in SpringWell’s unit is environmentally friendly as no brine gets discharged, and is rated 99% effective in scale prevention. The system is nothing you have seen on the market. It is uniquely designed with cutting-edge technology to soften and purify your water to ensure your drinking, cleansing, and the life of your appliances and pipes is extended.
- The system utilizes certified components: Having been in the water treatment industry for over 20 years, SpringWell’s water softening units are safe, premium certified, and independently tested components that offer optimum durability and reliability.
- Easy DIY installation kit: The unit comes with an easy-to-follow guide that enables even the least handy of all people to install without needing the services of a professional.
- The FutureSoft unit has a lifetime cover: All the parts in the unit are covered with an industry-flagship lifetime warranty, as well as a money-back satisfaction guarantee that’s good for 6 months.
- Has an industry-high GPM: The system is engineered with cutting-edge tech to ensure ample faucet pressure with minimum maintenance. The water pressure is sufficient to undertake simultaneous activities in the household. You could take a shower and let the water flow in your dishwasher, for instance.
- The TAC science retains essential minerals in the water: This unit is engineered with the homeowner in mind. We all know that water hardness is caused by mineral deposition that clogs pipes and appliances. But not all minerals present in water cause hardness. That’s why this unit is designed to selectively crystalize water hardness-causing minerals while retaining important minerals that are essential for the human body. Meaning, the user will enjoy the health benefits of essential minerals such as magnesium and calcium while keeping the hard surfaces spotless.
Springwell Salt-Free Water Softening system is designed with the homeowner in mind. It has minimal to zero maintenance costs, a straightforward DIY installation kit, its components are robust, and is competitively priced. If you are looking to get clean showers that feel great on your skin or get clean water that doesn’t clog your plumbing, then go grab yourself a Springwell Salt-Free Water Softener.
Salt Based Water Softener System
Water softening with this unit involves the removal of hardness-causing minerals such as calcium and magnesium via a process called ion exchange. This technology has been around for decades now. However, with a series of leaps and advancements over the years, Springwell has set the industry standard for the most reliable ionic exchange water softeners to date.
Springwell’s salt-based softener contains a sodium-soaked resin wrapped in a premium neoprene tank that filters water hardness by exchanging calcium and magnesium for sodium particles. This system is regenerated after a while when it can’t hold the hardness anymore. This is usually done by running a series of backwashes to eliminate the minerals trapped in the system, thereby replenishing the salt.
- Uses Bluetooth technology to regenerate: SpringWell’s salt-based softener uses the state-of-the-art Bluetooth head to automatically initiate regeneration in the system. You don’t have to run manual spurge because the system will automatically detect the hardness limit on the resin beads and reset it with sodium.
- The system is designed to produce minimum waste: unlike traditional salt-based water softeners, this unit utilizes sustainable tech that ensures efficiency with much less salt brine waste discharge.
- Has an electronic valve: the system is mounted with an electronic metered valve on top of the resin compartment that allows water to enter by the gallon before it is softened.
- The system is rated 99% efficient: the innovative technology in this salt-based water softener is engineered to eliminate water hardness from your water. As such, your plumbing and household appliances would have zero limescale buildup. Moreover, your cleansing would become much easier, you will use 40% less detergent, and your hair & skin would be healthier.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty: the unit’s parts and pieces are covered by a lifetime warranty, which limits secondary costs to the user.
- Offers satisfaction guarantee: Springwell offers a money-back satisfaction guarantee that’s good for 6 months, which happens to be the flagship warranty in the industry.
Springwell’s Salt-Based Water Softeners are made with safe and premium neoprene material, comes with a lifetime parts warranty, are 99% efficient water softeners, and are competitively priced, which makes them the most reliable and risk-free ion exchange units on the market. With this system, you will extend the life of your plumbing and appliances, see less spotting on your surfaces, and you will have healthier hair and skin.
Water Filter for Well Water
Springwell’s innovative Water Filter for Wells has cemented itself as a top-rated product in the industry. It is fine-tuned to beat the competition, and it is the most reliable and durable product for private wells owners to smoothly filter and purify water for the foreseeable future. Users both in the country and abroad have heaped tremendous praise on this product, which is why we are glad to take you through the review. Take a look below for its unique features that set it apart.
- The system utilizes the latest filtration technology: Well water is notorious for contaminants like iron, Sulphur, and manganese. If you notice these culprits, then worry not. This unit uses the latest tech that’s engineered to clean up your well water and in an economical and environmentally friendly way. The result is clean, great-tasting, and non-staining water.
- Delivers top filtration that’s rated 99.5%: SpringWell’s well water filter is designed at 0.5 microns to eliminate both particulate and soluble heavy metals from water. We all know how hazardous lead can be to human health. Therefore, removing it from water can minimize its health hazards.
- Has an easy DIY installation kit: With SpringWell’s system, you wouldn’t have to worry about seeking additional parts or hiring a professional to help install the fixtures. All the necessary parts and components are included in the unit.
- Eliminates all three well water contaminants: This system is designed to get rid of Sulphur, iron, and manganese. This means you wouldn’t have to worry about the rotten egg smell that’s coming from your well water or the brown spotting that’s caused by hydrated iron.
- The system is programmed with Bluetooth technology: This enhances its efficiency by reducing hands-on involvement.
- Has a lifetime warranty: All parts that come with the unit are backed with a lifetime warranty that gives the user peace of mind.
Looking to get clean, Sulphur, and iron-free well water? Then look no further than this incredible well water filter from Springwell. This product is the solution to giving you control over clean water. Invest in one of these and bid adieu to hydrated iron and Sulphur (IV) oxide contaminated well water. Furthermore, this product is rated top as the best sediment filter because of its performance and durability of the filtration media.
Springwell UV Water Purification System
Do you suspect your drinking water has pathogenic microbes, bacteria, and viruses? Springwell UV Water Purification system has been proven to eliminate 99.9% of these biological microorganisms to the effect that you wouldn’t have to boil your drinking water. This cutting-edge UV purifier is the most convenient and cost-effective solution to pathogens in your residential water.
But why should you use one of these UV purifiers? Take for instance the municipal water alerts that are commonplace in your towns. By the time the city water plant sounds out a boil water advisory, more often than not the water is already contaminated. This means that water flow to your house is compromised too. And to prevent the risk of waterborne diseases, UV water purifiers will kill viruses, bacteria, molds, and other disease-causing pathogens.
Springwell UV Water Purification system uses the state-of-art 5.1 series controller installed in a splash-proof case that comes in a standard future-proof expandable port. A color user interface also allows easier visual identification of the possible errors and the remaining lamp life.
- State-of-the-art UV technology: The system has state-of-art 5.1 UV technology that kills 99.9% of pathogens, viruses, and bacteria found in water, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
- Comes with an electronic monitor. The digital monitor enables the user to conveniently analyze the system’s performance. The monitor includes a full and colored LCD screen that gives the user more control.
- Has a system controller: The system can adjust the intensity of the UV beam depending on the level of contamination in the water. The standard purifier is set up with a 5.1 luminous black comb UV system, although you could expand it to your liking.
- The water purifier is environmentally friendly: This is because unlike chemical disinfectants used in large-scale water treatment plants, this system requires zero chemicals to function.
- The system is compatible with other filtration technologies: The system is fitted with extensions that can be used along with coconut carbon filters to deliver clean and safe water for drinking.
This Springwell UV Water Purification system could be the best and the most powerful UV purifier you can get on the market now. This is because the system removes all the tough pathogens, viruses, and bacteria in water leaving it safe for use. Moreover, you do not have to worry about boiling water before feeding it into the purification system. However, you need to install a filtration system before the purifier to enjoy the UV system’s warranty.
2 in 1 Water Filter and Water Softener Combo
If you are living in a hard water area, you probably need one system that can filter out contaminants and soften the final water. Therefore, look at the water filter and salt-free water softener combo that combines the two filter systems discussed above. This system comes with the 4-stage ActivFlo filter technology and an environmentally friendly salt-free softener that does not emit harmful salt brine.
During filtration, water passes through a pre-filter stage, goes to a Kinetic Degradation Fluxion bed, and then coconut shell carbon filter. Coconut carbon helps to trap harmful chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine, VOCs, pesticides, and herbicides. Lastly, water enters the filter stage that improves filter contact time and prevents channeling.
In the softening chamber, water is softened using the ion exchange process where hard water ions are swapped out for sodium ions. The remaining hardness ions rest inside the resin bed and are flushed out during the regeneration process. This helps to ultimately eliminate the problem from the entire water system.
The 2 in 1 Water Filter and Water Softener Combo is designed for long-term use with non-fuss, high-quality technology. It has a working capacity of one million gallons. The salt-based softener also has a small electronic metered valve that measures the resin bed and automatically regenerates once the resin reaches its saturation point. The softener also does not waste water because regeneration only occurs when it is necessary.
- The whole system has a single filtration tank: The whole water filtration system fits in one tank that is installed before the softening system. This saves on the cost of buying different tanks for water filtration.
- Two softening tanks: The salt-based softening system has two tanks: a resin tank and a brine tank. The salt brine tank prevents the emission of salt brine in the environment. However, it makes the system a little heavier than the saltless softening system and should be installed on a stable base.
- Digital metered control system: Both the filtration and softening systems come with a digital metered setup that lets you control the system’s setting using Bluetooth technology. The technology also allows you to conveniently view ad change all the valve settings and status, see the current water flow information, and start a regeneration cycle.
- Installation kit: The 2 in 1 Water Filter and Water Softener Combo comes with an extensive installation kit that makes DIY installation easier and faster. The kit includes the sediment filter housing, 5-micron sediment filter, spanner wrench, hose bib assembly, electronic head, and many more.
With this 2 in 1 water treatment, every homeowner is guaranteed to have clean and soft water throughout their water systems. The combo also provides you with everything necessary to purify your water with long-lasting and high-quality installation components.
How Does Springwell Compare with Competitor’s Brand?
The top 3 best water filtrations brands in the market are Springwell, Aquasana Rhino, and Aquaox whole house filters. However, among the three brands, Springwell stands out as the best whole house water filter with 4-stage filtration systems. The Springwell filters are the cheapest options which you can get at around $1000 when on sale. Moreover, the systems do not lower the water pressure during the filtration ad softening processes. This means you will not create a problem while solving another.
However, when it comes to the most innovative technology and more water capacity, Aquaox would be your choice since its systems can filter up to 2 million gallons and can last up to 20 years. But you will have to spend more money to get these filters.
What Customers Say About Springwell Water Filters
Considering their reliable performance and affordability, Springwell water filters have won the hearts of many customers. When conducting this Springwell review, it was hard to find a negative remark about the filters, besides a few complaints that the company forgot to include some parts in their shipment. Therefore, here are some of the positive remarks about the Springwell water filters from the satisfied customers;
Myra H. says, “I am amazed just how clear my water is now. Everyone that I dealt with was so professional and kind. I had a great experience and I will spread the word to others.”
Christopher L. says, “I am not one to ever write reviews but this was the best purchase ever! Installation was very easy and the instructions were very clear. I wish we had gotten it sooner.”
Another customer also said, “I don’t drink water from the tap but it’s nice to know that there’s cleaner water coming into my house, and taking a shower with it felt better on my skin.”
Once you read this Springwell water filter review, you will probably make up your mind to try these effective filtration systems named above to solve your water problems. With proven benefits such as innovative technology, affordability, and ease of installation, the Springwell water filters and softeners are worth your money and are all designed to ensure a long-term and clean water supply.