You Are What You Drink is a blog dedicated to water filtration, purification, and the latest information in cutting-edge water treatments. We provide readers with news, reviews, and information about the best ways to keep your family healthy and safe from harmful contaminants that can lurk in your drinking water.
The blog also offers a comprehensive guide on how to choose the right water treatment system for you as well as tips for installation, maintenance, and safety.
We are here for people who want to learn more about different ways of drinking water, the best filter options for them, and how they can make their tap water taste better.
Water is essential to our health and our happiness; it’s important that we do all that we can to keep ourselves hydrated and healthy.
Our mission is to provide the most up-to-date information on water purification systems and how they can be used in different situations, including home use and commercial settings. We also want to help in troubleshooting any problems that you might have with your system.
We pledge to be unbiased in all of our content, and we will only promote brands that follow strict guidelines for quality assurance practices such as NSF certification or UL listing, etc.
We hope that by doing so, everyone can enjoy clean drinking water without any hassle or fear!
The goal of this blog is to provide a resource for people looking for information on the subject of water filtration and its benefits. This site provides clear, concise, and helpful articles that will teach you what you need to know about water in order to make an informed decision before purchasing your own system.
We support you in many ways:
- By reviewing different products and brands of water purification systems, we help you to determine which system will work best for your needs.
- You can find many helpful articles on this blog that will help you to choose the right water filter for your home or office.
- Our reviews are designed to provide you with the most unbiased information possible.
- Our comprehensive guides help you to determine how much water is too much when it comes to lead exposure and how you can protect your family from the harmful effects.
- We post tips on how to save money on your water bills and how to maintain your water system effectively.
- Our team does in-depth research on the latest products, in order that we can give you the most accurate information possible.
- YouAreWhatYouDrink is here for those interested in learning about the proper maintenance of their water systems and staying up-to-date with the latest water industry news.
- We look forward to providing you with useful information so that you can make an informed decision when purchasing your system. We hope that you enjoy our blog and find it a useful resource!
Jeremy Lee – Founder / Researcher/ Content Writer
Jeremy Lee is the founder of Youarewhatyoudrink.org. He was passionate about drinking water since he was in school. So, after graduation, he decided to do some research and discovered that not many people really care about the quality of their drinking water at home or at work.
As a result, he created this blog to help people find the best water filtration system that fits their needs. He knows what it’s like not having clean and fresh water at your disposal; that is why when he started his own family, he decided to have a whole house water filter installed to make sure that no one in his household would ever be exposed to unhealthy contaminants in their drinking water again.
Jeremy is also a writer who shares interesting stories and articles about water on this blog so make sure you check us out regularly!
When not working, he loves to spend time with his beloved wife and two kids.
John Morris – Content Writer / Reviewer
John Morris is a content writer and part of our in-house content writing team. You can find him working from his home office in Fort Collins, Colorado, as he tries to balance being an active father and social life with the demands of his career. When he’s not busy working on this blog or one of his other projects, he enjoys reading new books and hiking the trails in his hometown.
He will be helping out on this blog as the main writer of articles related to water filtration systems and our recommendations of the best water filter brands, plus guides on how to install, maintain and troubleshoot your system.
How We Earn:
Youarewhatyoudrink.org is a participant in affiliate platforms like Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read full affiliate disclosure here.
While we try our best to ensure all of the information on our blog is accurate and up-to-date, we recommend that. The information on this blog should not be used as a substitute for professional advice. We are not liable for any errors or issues that result from the usage of the content on our site.
Before purchasing any product or using any system, it is highly recommended to do your own research and seek help from professionals in the field if needed.